Rose E. Smith
High School Diploma – Graduated 2002
June 2009 until August 2013 – IL
· Operated dishwashing equipment by loading dishes and putting them in their proper place when finished.
· Ability to work as a team player or independently as needed.
· Completed various tasks as directed by direct supervisor.
June 2006 until August 2008 –IL
· Maintained a clean and sanitized work environment by showering upon arrival and exit of work shift.
· Operated wiz knife to prepare swine for production.
· Operated bacon line by wrapping, packaging, and preparing shipments.
· Completed multiple tasks as directed by supervisor.
August 2002 until June 2006 IL
· Designed, structured, and inspected pallets to be prepared for shipment to another company.
· Weighed, arranged, and packaged caterpillar bolts on pallets to be prepared for shipment.
· Manufactured clips to be inserted and structured on machinery.
· Assembled parts on toilet interior and prepared toilets for shipment.
· Assembled and structured canvas frames by measuring and cutting wood, stretching canvas across wood and inserting staples to assemble the frames.
· Reliable, dependable, and punctual.
· Ability to work as a team player or independently.
· Ability to adapt to various work environments and catch on quickly.
· Ability to operate machinery and equipment as needed.