Theoretical Topic: Value of the Study
Complete the following steps:
- Using the Doctoral Library, locate 4 peer-reviewed (journal-length) sources that report empirical studies associated with your selected theoretical topic (from Phase 2 Task 1).
- Download the articles.
- Prepare descriptions for each that indicate the value of the study in understanding your own dissertation research ideas.
In 3–6 pages, address the following:
- Title indicating the selected theoretical topic
- Complete reference of each source in APA format
- Study author’s abstract (copy and paste directly from the source into your paper).
- Your description regarding the value of this empirical study for your own dissertation research process
MY PHASE 2 TASK 1 was about Information Systems: Weigel, F. K., Hazen, B. T., Cegielski, C. G., & Hall, D. J. (2014). Diffusion of innovations and the theory of planned behavior in information systems research: A metaanalysis. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 34, 619–636. Retrieved from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9c7f/d8a6862d3ad9bb06e40de6ff067b5cb865c9.pdf?_ga=2.202617873.1231611503.1547836684-219825567.1543371519