You have been hired as a high school nutritionist and your first big task is to carry out a “Healthy Lifestyles” nutrition campaign. You want the students you work with to understand the relationship between the four categories of biological macromolecules and the food they eat.
Prepare a brochure or flyer that clearly and accurately educates your students about lipids, carbohydrates, proteins, and nucleic acids. Your flyer should include the following information about each type of macromolecule:
- overall function in the body
- types of food where each biomolecule can be found
Your flyer should also include an overall theme that emphasizes the importance of a healthy diet.
Basic Requirements (the assignment will not be accepted or assessed unless the follow criteria have been met):
- Assignment has been proofread and does not contain any major spelling or grammatical errors
- Assignment includes appropriate references
- Assignment includes a food source for each biomolecule illustrated.
- Assignment emphasizes an overall healthy diet.