[Solved by Experts] 5 Canvas Course Academic
Read the following article:
Zuo, H; Wang, T. (2019) Analysis of Tik Tok User Behavior from the Perspective of Popular Culture. Frontiers in Art Research. Vol. 1, Issue 3: 01-05
Analysis of Tik Tok user behaviour-Zuo Wang.PDF
Review the ideas presented by the author. Indicate your level of agreement or disagreement. Are these ideas relevant today? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the arguments presented? The goal of this assignment is for you to critically assess the ideas advanced by the authors using your own knowledge and experience to justify your position.
- The critique should include an introductory paragraph briefly summarizing the article and a concluding paragraph briefly summarizing the student’s position on the value/accuracy/relevance of the article.
- This assignment should draw on materials from the assigned readings and discussion materials, in addition to external materials, your past learnings, and your experiences.
The following criteria must be met when submitting your assignment:
- The report must be a 1000 to 1250 words document (excludes Cover page and References).
- Use at least 3 to 5 CANVAS COURSE academic sources/ references. Presentations, podcast, textbook included.
- All materials must be referenced using APA style.
- Suggested structure of the assignment: Introduction, Main Body (divide this work into sections and name each section) and Conclusion.
- It should be free of spelling errors, be grammatically correct and written in full sentences.
- You may like to explore the following links for learning how to write an Article Review:
RubricSome rubricSome rubricCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a learning outcomeArticle Summary7.5 PtsFull marks0.0 PtsNo marks7.5 pts
This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeCritique6.0 PtsFull marks0.0 PtsNo marks6.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeProfessionalism, Grammar, Format, Presentation Skills and references1.5 PtsFull marks0.0 PtsNo marks1.5 pts
Total points: 15.0 CriticalMediaStudies-Chapter1OttMack.pdf” aria-describedby=”msf0-previous-desc” style=”color: rgb(45, 59, 69); text-decoration: none; background: rgb(245, 245, 245); border: 1px solid rgb(199, 205, 209); border-radius: 3px; transition: background-color 0.2s ease-in-out 0s; display: inline-block; position: relative; padding: 8px 14px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 1rem; line-height: 20px; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; cursor: pointer; overflow: hidden; text-shadow: none; user-select: none; float: left;”>PreviousNext Module:
Week 4: Critical theory and the rise of the cultural industries” style=”float: right;”>Next