[Solved by Experts] Also Covers Administrative Issues
Please use the following Business outline to create a short sample business plan only. I am only looking for 5- 10 pages in length :
- Executive Summary: This is the abstract of your business plan, a summary of everything you will say in greater detail in the ensuing pages. It spells out the content and goals of your plan, hitting all the highlights. This section is key if you are seeking outside funding as it introduces possible investors to your business
- Company Overview: The company overview is designed to provide more information about your business, why and when it was formed, its mission, business model, strategy, and any existing strategic relationships. Pinson recommends including this section as part of an Organizational Plan that also covers administrative issues, such as intellectual property you may own, costs associated with your location, the legal structure of your company, management, personnel, and how you address accounting, legal, insurance, and security matters.
- Business Offering: Here’s where you talk about why you’re in business and what you’re selling, whether it’s products and/or services. If you sell products, state whether you are the manufacturer, distributor, and/or retailer or a product and tell about your manufacturing process, availability of materials, how you handle inventory and fulfillment, etc. If you provide services, describe those services. Make sure to address any new product lines or service lines that you expect to enter into in the future.
- Marketing Plan and Analysis: In this section, you spell out your marketing strategy, addressing details of your market analysis, sales, customer service, advertising, and public relations. Many businesses use this space to showcase their vision of why their business will be successful, backing that up with market research that identifies their target market and industry and customer trends.
- Management Team: If writing the business plan for investors or bankers, you want to explain the background of your company executives and managers and explain how that will help you meet business goals.
- Financial Projections: I only want you to project what the stat up cost will be for your organization only. I will also be looking for what type of revenuer you predict will be estimated for the next five years.