[Solved by Experts] Apply Apa Basic Citation
Using attached “Guidelines for Evaluating a Research Article” to answer the below questions in no less than five (5) full written pages of content supported with academic research:
- What is an Information Technology Project?
- Identify & explain the major parts of a research paper.
- Explain the difference(s) between qualitative vs quantitative research methods.
- Why use Peer Reviewed journals?
- Why are keywords used during the Literature Review process?
- Why are project deliverables, limitations & deadlines an important aspect of project development?
- Why use/apply APA Basic Citation Stiles in your writing assignments/research?
- Why is Academic Integrity important (see syllabus)?
- Explain the difference between plagiarism vs self-plagiarism?
- Use at least three – five (3 – 5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Topics to be covered
- Discussed Information Technology Projects.
- Identified and explained the major parts of a research paper.
- Explained the difference(s) between qualitative vs quantitative research methods.
- Discussed the importance of peer reviewed journals.
- Discussed the importance of keywords used during the literature review process.
- Discussed why project deliverables, limitations and deadlines are an important aspect of project development
- Discussed the why to use/apply APA Basic Citation Stiles in your writing assignments/research
- Discussed the importance of academic integrity
- Discussed the difference between plagiarism vs self-plagiarism.
- Content is in rich descriptive details supported with quality research (Minimum 3 Sources) and properly formatted to APA.