[Solved by Experts] Assignments Shall Include Page
There is a research final paper due (submitted to Blackboard). Your topic should illustrate a public instance of project failure (over budget, missed deadlines, failure to deliver as expected) in which the proper application of project management might have prevented the project’s failure. The problem can be from your professional experience or a national or global issue. Use the Internet to research for such a project. Your objective is to present a thorough analysis that demonstrates your understanding of facts relevant to the issue and the project management issues involved. You must arrive at a reasonable conclusion as to the cause of the failure and demonstrate the reasons why project management would have prevented the failure.
You might consider answering all or some of these questions as your structure your paper:
- Why was this project undertaken? Who sponsored and funded it?
- What is the most important information and facts that we need to know in order to decide if there was faulty project management involved?
- Who are the people or institutions that have a stake in this outcome of this project, and how were they affected by the outcome?
- What do you believe the project manager should have done? What was the role of the project sponsors with the failure? What tenets of project management were not followed?
- What could have been done to avoid this situation? How can it be avoided in the future?
Make sure to include a cover page with your name, course ID (MG6115), title of your paper, and date. All assignments shall include page numbers, headings, proper spacing, formatting (double-spaced). MAKE SURE TO NUMBER THE PAGES. Formatting should be one-inch margins with Times New Roman (or similar) 11 / 12-point font. The paper should be at least 8 and not more than 10 pages of text; footnotes, bibliography, references, etc. should be placed at the conclusion of the paper and are not considered part of the text.