[SOLVED BY EXPERTS]: BIT-200-INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
TOPIC 7: Benchmark – Applying Emerging Technology in Business
The purpose of this assignment is to explore emerging technologies that were discussed in class that are used in business enterprises.
The following emerging technologies were discussed during this course:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Machine Learning
- Cognitive Computing
Choose three emerging technologies from the list above that you think will further change the way companies will conduct business over the next 10 years.
In a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, create a table that summarizes the following information. When creating the chart, be sure to include a title and proper labels on rows and columns to ensure that readers can understand the information being presented.
- Name of each emerging technology (NOTE: apps, social media, or devices are not emerging technology; emerging technologies are ones discussed in DQ 1).
- Description of the role of the technology and how it correlates to information systems.
- Description of how the technology could change business operations.
- Description of how the technology could change the way employees work.
- Description of how the technology could change customer interaction or the customer experience.
- Description of how the technology could help business organizations gain competitive advantage.
- Description of how the technology could help the organization meet goals more quickly or efficiently.
- Documentation of resources used to learn about each technology.
Submit the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet only. Do not submit any other file format, such as an Adobe PDF file, or you will not earn full credit.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
BS Business for Secondary Education
7.2: Explain the role of information technology and systems within business enterprises.