[Solved by Experts] Career Coach Assessment Word
- Download Career Profile & Career Coach Assessment Word Document
- Follow the instructions to
- find the Career Center Course that has been assigned to you
- navigate to the Career Center Overview
- review the Career Coach Video
- navigate to “1. Let’s Begin”, and complete the Student Career Profile (Be sure to click Save and Continue)
- navigate to the Toolkit
- In the Toolkit, click on the ePortfolio and add your headshot
- When you are done working on your portfolio and watching the video, complete the Word document worksheet:
- Connect with your career coach in-person, by phone or email. Schedule a Meeting to discuss the information you entered on the Student Career Profile and decide on a schedule to connect throughout your program at Herzing University.
- Obtain Lifecycle Working with Career Development from your career coach.
- Reflect on and respond to these questions:
- What did you learn from completing the student profile?
- How do you think your Career Coach can help you achieve your goals?
Submit the following two (2) documents to this assignment:
- Lifecycle Working with Career Development document you received from your Career Coach
- Career Profile & Career Coach Assessment Word Document with your responses to the reflection questions