[Solved by Experts] Clinical Social Work Practice
Read a Scholarly Article about CQ: For this discussion, each student will need to select a scholarly journal article about CQ in a specific professional discipline. Note that a variety of articles have been provided in the Discussion Resources area below to relate to a large selection of degree fields and professional interests; however, if a student does not find an article that matches their interests, they can do their own research to find a different article. You should send the article to your professor and get prior approval before using an article if it is different than the ones provided.
Once you have read your article please answer the following questions in your thread: (Questions in parenthesis are suggestions to help guide your writing).
- Briefly summarize the article. (What were the researchers studying? What was the primary thesis of the article? How did they conduct their research? What were the results?)
- Using this article as well as other course materials, discuss the implications of Cultural Intelligence in your chosen professional field. (What cross-cultural challenges exist in your profession? How will having high CQ help to address those challenges? What other research needs to be done in order to develop high CQ in your field?)
- Imagine you were creating a professional development seminar on cultural intelligence for professionals in your chosen field. Aside from simply defining CQ, what topics would you focus on? How would you help your attendees practically apply CQ to your field?
Remember to include a citation for your article and any other sources you use at the bottom of your thread.
- BUSINESS: Business Cultural Intelligence Quotient: A Five-Country Study
- BUSINESS: Examining Cultural Intelligence and Cross-Cultural Negotiation Effectiveness
- BUSINESS: Cultural Intelligence in Organizations
- BUSINESS: Developing Cultural Intelligence for Global Leadership Through Mindfulness
- BUSINESS: How Does Cultural Intelligence Affect Organizational Culture: The Mediating Role of Cross-cultural Role Conflict, Ambiguity, and Overload
- BUSINESS: Motivational Configurations of Cultural Intelligence, Social Integration, and Performance in Global Virtual Teams
- COMMERCIAL AVIATION: Cultural Intelligence and Relationship Quality in the Cabin Crew Team: The Perception of Members Belonging to Cultural Minority Groups
- EDUCATION: Cultural Intelligence and Leadership Style in the Education Sector
- EDUCATION: Does Cultural Intelligence Matter?: Effects of Principal and Teacher Cultural Intelligence on Latino Student Achievement
- EDUCTION: Introducing Multicultural Experiences through Virtual Partnerships
- EDUCATION: Teaching with Cultural Intelligence: Developing Multiculturally Educated and Globally Engaged Citizens
- EDUCATION: Multicultural Teaching Efficacy and Cultural Intelligence of Teachers: The Effects of Learning Goal Orientation and Training Readiness
- HEALTHCARE: Association Between Cultural Intelligence and Cultural Sensitivity in Nursing Students: A Cross-Sectional Descriptive Study
- MILITARY: The Role of Human Terrain and Cultural Intelligence in Contemporary Hybrid and Urban Warfare
- MISSIONS: Cultural Intelligence: A Model for Cross-Cultural Problem Solving
- MISSIONS: Cultural Intelligence and Short-Term Missions
- PSYCHOLOGY: Cultural Intelligence in Counseling Psychology: Applications for Multicultural Counseling Competence
- PSYCHOLOGY: The Moderating Role of Social Media Usage in the Relationship Among Multicultural Experiences, Cultural Intelligence, and Individual Creativity
- SOCIAL WORK: Empathy and Social Closeness toward Refugees from Syria: The Mediating Role of Cultural Intelligence
- SOCIAL WORK: Cultural Intelligence for Clinical Social Work Practice
DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS