[Solved by Experts] Creating a use case
Creating a Use Case
In the textbook, Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World, refer to the RMO CSMS marketing subsystem Figure 3-10d on page 83. Write a paper in which you research use case diagrams:
- Create a diagram using Visio, Word, or your choice of program that can create a use case graphic rendering.
- Use Figure 3-12 on page 84 and Figure 3-14 on page 86 as examples of what the use case diagram should look like on the marketing subsystem chart supplied in figure 3-10d on page 83. .
- Remember to paste a copy of the diagram in the paper.
- You need to create the diagram, not take one from the Internet.
2. Write an analysis of the use case drawing that you created. Analyze the actors and how they relate to the use cases in the diagram. Your answer should show the purpose and importance of use case diagrams. 3. Use at least two quality resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a use case diagram with supporting documentation that describes the use case and actors in detail.