[Solved by Experts] discussion
Your initial post is due by Thursday night, February 3, 11:59 p.m. CST. Two responses to classmates’ initial posts are due by Sunday night, February 6, 11:59 p.m. CST.
For your initial post, thoroughly answer the following questions: (“The Man in the Well,” “Cask of Amontillado,” and “To Build a Fire”)
- Choose one of the three stories and discuss which themes you detected. Use text from the story to prove your case.
- Choose one of the three stories—one you did not discuss in #1. What are your thoughts about how the story was told?
- Did it start too slow or end unresolved?
- Do you wish it had been told from a different perspective?
- Did it jump around too much or hold you in suspense?
- Choose one of the stories you did not discuss in #1 and #2. What parts of the story stood out to you? Any quotes, passages, or scenes you found compelling? Any parts you thought were unique, out-of-place, disturbing, or thought-provoking? Be sure to list specifics from the story.