[Solved by Experts] Electors Electoral College Fast
Write a minimum four-to-five paragraphs answering the given question/s(each paragraph must be minimum 5 to 6 sentences long) :
First: To start Read the Articles
(cite the given articles as facts, evidence or examples to support your argument)
In presenting your argument make sure to demonstrate
- how is the Electoral College calculated and distributed to each state?
- how is it processed, and rewarded to the presidential candidates by each state?
- and finally who are the electors and how are they chosen?
Second: Watch the videos
(cite the debates presented in the videos as examples and facts to support your argument)
In “THIRD RAIL: IS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE RELEVANT OR A RELIC?”,
- what are the strongest arguments made by Tara in favor of Electoral College in its present form? (cite 3)
- what are the strongest arguments made by Jesse against the Electoral College in its present form? (cite 3)
- Should the Electoral college be scrapped in favor of a direct popular vote, or re-engineered to make it more consistent with the popular vote?
This is why we still have the Electoral College
THIRD RAIL: IS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE RELEVANT OR A RELIC?Finally: Read the Two Articles and answer the given questions
(cite ” Principles of Democracy” and “the Electoral College and Democratic Equality” to support your argument)
1. What are the key American Democratic Principles? Democratic Principles
Considering these factors while developing your position The Electoral College and Democratic Equality
2. Is the Electoral College consistent with democratic principles or is it an obsolete institution contrary to democratic principles?