[Solved by Experts] English Speaking Family Members
- What are some strategies you use to teach foundational reading skills (concepts of print, phonological awareness, phonics, and fluency) to ELLs?
- What strategies do you use for vocabulary development and student practice?
- What are some strategies you use to teach the elements of language (phonetics, phonology, morphology, lexicon, semantics, syntax, and pragmatics) to ELLs?
- How do you use Response to Intervention (RTI) or Multitiered Systems of Support (MTSS) in ELL instruction?
- How can non-English speaking family members aid their child in learning how to read and write in English?
- What are ways you could respond to their errors in the English Language?