[Solved by Experts] Illustrate Key Points Includes
For this discussion activity, follow the following steps in the Discussion area in this learning module.
- Step one: In a few sentences, describe what you think the purpose of a Core Curriculum should be.
- Step two: Describe what you think of the proposed redesign to the General Education of the University System of Georgia.
- Step three: Describe a course or area you would eliminate from the Core Curriculum. How would eliminating this area improve the education of students?
- Step four: Describe a course or area that you would add to the Core Curriculum. Why would you add this? How would this new course or area increase the value of a Georgia Southern education? Feel free to be creative. There are no wrong answers.
- Step five: Common on another student’s post by suggesting an additional reason why the proposed addition to the Core Curriculum would improve a Georgia Southern education.
Discussion Expectations and Grading Criteria
The assignment will be evaluated using two major criteria: relevance and thoughtfulness.
Relevance: Full credit will be earned by discussion participation that:
- Follows the directions in the discussion prompt
- Includes specific examples to illustrate key points
- Includes sufficient information to contribute to an ongoing discussion
Thoughtfulness: Full credit will be earned by discussion participation that:
- Provides clear evidence of creative thinking about the conceptual problem raised by the discussion
- Provides evidence of the willingness to think critically and creatively about the Core Curriculum
Discussion Submission Instructions
- From the Communication dropdown menu, choose Discussions.
- Select the discussion for this module.
- Complete the four steps listed above.
Start a New Thread