[Solved by Experts] Informed Team Pp Presentation
Requirement is in the Form of a Well-Informed Team PP Presentation.
The Requirements are as follows:
Choose an ethical mishap/unethical situation at workplace or from the external business, non-profit, healthcare, or government environment. The external unethical situation can be extracted from a current event in the national or global environment.
Provide 6-10 slides, depending on the number of participants.
1) Title Page –a) Name of Case Study, b) Name of Participants
2) Case Study — Provide the Facts of the Case (Unethical Situation)
3) Ethical Theory — What Ethical Theory Will Provide the Framework of the Analysis? What Ethical Practice Will Provide the Framework of the Analysis?
4) Analysis — Each Team Member Must Provide an Analysis – analyze the ethical theory in relation to the unethical situation
5) Analysis: Team Member 2
5) Analysis: Team Member 3
8) Conclusion: My Role as Leader — Each Team Member Must Provide a Minimum of 6 Sentences on What They See as the Role of Leader in Regards to this Case Study. What SHOULD the leader have done, which would have provided a different outcome? In addition, provide Action Steps that the leader could take that what begin to move the situation/organization toward filling the gap. Include 2 or 3 Action Steps that will change the trajectory – the current path — the current course of action — of the unethical behavior and the institution that may encourage the unethical behavior.
9) In-text Citations and References (4) Must be Provided