[Solved by Experts] Least 300 Words Remember
Discussion Post #1
No unread replies.No replies.
Respond to the following questions. must be at least 300 words
Remember to use information learned during this module when posting and responding. Reference your source(s) throughout your post and include the full reference in APA 7 at the bottom of your post.
Identify legislation and litigation that have affected special education? What has been the impact of legislation and litigation on special education?
When you respond to a peer, please use one of the following formats:
- Validate the post by sharing your experience and stating how it relates to the course material or to the initial post.
- Agree or disagree with the post and explain why you agree or disagree.
- Expand on your classmate’s post to demonstrate that you understand the topic.
- Reply to a question posed by one of your classmates or by the instructor and support your statements with sources from the text.
- Critically evaluate the post and make a suggestion or respectfully point out an area of the assignment that was not addressed.
- Ask a probing question or ask your classmate for a clarification or an explanation of a point made in the post.
- Share an insight or something you learned from reading your peer’s posting or from your other reading.
- Explain how someone’s post helped you understand the material or made you rethink your own views.
- Offer an opinion and support it with examples from the text.
- Relate the information in the post to your course assignments and/or research projects.
- Challenge a statement in the post. If you would not let a statement go unchallenged in a classroom discussion, do not let it go unchallenged on the discussion board.
- Tie ideas together: Discuss how comments other students made relate to your peer’s post.
MOST IMPORTANTLY – Make sure you cite your sources for all references and for any other ideas that are not your own using APA 7 (Links to an external site.) format.