[Solved by Experts] Longest Existing Active Company
In MS Access I have a database of 5000 companies. I need you to create a GUI to make queries.
Query the database to retrieve the following information:
- Companies with the same type of business
- Companies in the same region (use post codes for this query)
- Companies with similar names (report their company numbers and post codes)
- Companies which were created in the last 5 years
- Companies which are based in London and no longer active
- Companies created before 01/01/1970 which are still active
- The longest existing Active company in your database.
- All public limited companies.
- Select companies involved in computing business.