[Solved by Experts] Map Part 2For
Management Action Plan (MAP): Part 2For Part 2 of your MAP, address the criteria below in your essay.Clearly describe the desired outcome(s) from the implementation of your MAP.
- Consider limits on time, money, and other resources, and consider any constraints of the policy-making process that are specific to your MAP.
- Clearly identify the path from legislation to implementation that would facilitate your plan.
Be sure to consider the questions below as you clarify your measureable goal.
- What political elements and legislative processes are involved in your MAP?
- What goal are you trying to accomplish?
- What is the process of meeting your goal?
- What measurements and assessments will ensure the success of your MAP implementation?
- What realistic constraints do you have as you start to create your plan?
This part of the course project will be a minimum of three pages in length, not including the title and reference pages or material from previous project submissions. It should be organized well and contain an introduction.At a minimum, your textbook should be used as reference material for this part of your project. You are also encouraged to use the CSU Online Library and other scholarly or reputable sources. All sources used must be cited and referenced in APA Style.