[Solved by Experts] Measure Patient Response
- List what DSM diagnosis the tool/instrument is used for.
- Identify an assessment/diagnosis instrument.
- Appraise a scholarly, peer-reviewed article that addresses the use of the instrument to support your choice as an evidence-based instrument for practice.
- Evaluate the instrument’s appropriateness for diagnosing the condition it is designed to assess or if the developers of the instrument reported that the instrument is only part of a comprehensive assessment for the disorder.
- Describe whether or not the instrument can be used to measure patient response to therapy/treatment or if it is strictly for assessment and diagnosis.
- Discuss the psychometrics/scoring of the instrument, including reliability and validity.
- Discuss any limitations associated with the use of the instrument.
- Include a link to view the assessment if possible.