[Solved by Experts] Media Communications Strategy
Imagine that you are an employee of a large organization about to go through a restructuring. Think about the following issues:
- What information would you like?
- From whom would you prefer to get this information? Why?
- In what format would you prefer to get it: individually, in a group, other?
- What would be the best source (media) for you to get this information—consider the range of media referred to in chapter 7, from low to high media richness? What would be the worst way of getting this information? Why? file attached for this question
- As a manager of change, in the future, how might you use these insights in terms of forming a media communications strategy?