[Solved by Experts] Ocls Apa Writing Style
A Strategic Integration Plan
To present your solutions to the problem, your team will create a Strategic Integration Plan. First, come up with a strategy to address your problem in emerging technology, and then outline the steps to implement a solution. Your overall strategy should guide you as you document and assess risk for your solution. Here are some framing questions that may help you as you brainstorm your strategy and integration needs.
- What are the possible disruptions your organization could face as a result of integrating emerging technology?
- How will you advise management regarding which technology adoption procedures, employee training programs, and security methods to embrace?
- How will you address the following issues in your plan: employment practices, human and environmental rights, corruption, privacy, and the moral obligations of corporations?
The plan must be a professional and practical document framed as a proposed solution to the problem. The requirements for the plan include a standard structure, but the content of the plan is determined by your PBL Team.
The faculty, administrators, and instructional designers in the Doctor of Business Administration program have provided several resources in this course and the residency experience as solutions to the problem of establishing PBL teams. In this course, you created a Team PBL Plan and have a PBL Team Contract that contains suggested content for solutions to working through the PBL steps as a team. Use this as a guide for the format of your Strategic Implementation Plan. You may reuse any of the solutions suggested in this course, but your plan must show evidence of your team’s exploration, research, and proposal of solutions based on the first two steps.
Instructions for Deliverable
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade. You can learn more about the specific skills being assessed by reviewing the links in Problem-Based Learning Resources(new tab).
- Review the problem and the available resources on the Problem Overview(new tab) page.
- Read the article How to Write an Executive Summary(new tab).
- As a team, create a practical and professional document formatted as a proposal for establishing a Strategic Integration Plan in your organization to deal with critical issues. Be sure your proposal addresses the problem thoroughly.
- Your Strategic Integration Plan must follow this structure:
- Professional cover page
- List of contributors
- Table of contents
- Executive summary (one page that includes the background, current state, and summary of solution)
- Organized sections of proposed solutions (for example, stakeholders, goals, anticipated risks, objectives, action steps, protocols, resources, definition of terms, etc.)
- References in APA format (for scholarly or practitioner resources that are cited or used within the plan)
- For questions on APA style, go to OCLS APA Writing Style Guides(new tab).
- Appendices (OPTIONAL—attached materials, tools, documents, samples, templates, etc., that are part of the solution)
- One person from the team must submit the deliverable per the schedule outlined in your Team PBL Plan but no later than the end of Workshop Four.