[Solved by Experts] Point Times New Roman
You will consider the historical and ethical contexts of your Course Project topic. This will provide a factual foundation to help guide your analysis in the coming week.
For this assignment, complete the following.
- Definition: Explain your selected technology. What is it? How does it work? What is its purpose?
- Timeline: Provide a timeline of major events concerning your technology. Include major developments, regulations, successful events, controversies, or issues.
- Ethical Questions: Develop three to five ethical questions that surround your selected technology. These questions will help guide your analysis in future assignments.
- Ethical Lens: Identify one to two ethical theories that you think will help you further develop your analysis of your selected technology.
As part of this assignment, you must consult and cite at least three high-quality, academic sources. These sources should be from reputable publications that can be found in the DeVry Library or industry publications.
A successful assignment will
- be one to two pages in length;
- be composed using Microsoft Word and using 12-point Times New Roman;
- include a minimum of three sources; and
- include properly formatted and cited sources using the seventh edition of APA