[Solved by Experts] Project Help
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
An important role of nursing is to provide health promotion and disease prevention. Review the topics and related objectives provided on the Healthy People 2030 website. Choose a topic of interest that you would like to address, in conjunction with a population at-risk for the associated topic.
TOPIC CHOSEN:NUTRITION AND WEIGHT STATUS
POPULATION AT RISK:AFRICAN AMERICAN
Create a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation for your topic and focus group. Include speaker notes and citations for each slide, and create a slide at the end for References.
Address the following:
- Describe the approved topic and associated population your group has selected. Discuss how this topic adversely affects the population. How does health disparity affect this population?
- Explain evidence-based approaches that can optimize health for this population. How do these approaches minimize health disparity among affected populations?
- Outline a proposal for health education that can be used in a family-centered health promotion to address the issue for the target population. Ensure your proposal is based on evidence-based practice.
- Present a general profile of at least one health-related organization for the selected focus topic. Present two resources, national or local, for the proposed education plan that can be utilized by the provider or the patient.
- Identify interdisciplinary health professionals important to include in the health promotion. What is their role? Why is their involvement significant?
Cite at least three peer-reviewed or scholarly sources to complete this assignment. Sources should be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and public health content.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course resources if you need assistance.