[Solved by Experts] Single Declarative Sentence Expressing
Convinsing – persuade to be interested/motivated to purchase a product based on the following criteria.
- real (something we can see and touch)
- be able to purchase online or in a local store
- not anything living, like a pet etc.
- not a drug, alcohol etc.
- nothing distasteful or potentially offensive to others
- OUTLINE – You will turn in a complete sentence outline in the dropbox.
- REFERENCES – You should have at least two credible references in your bibliography.
Speaker: [Your Name]
Speech Topic: [Topic]
Speech Title: [Title]
Type: [Persuasive –or– Informative –or– Special Occasion]
· Knowledge: [What do your listeners know about the topic?]
· Attitudes: [How does your audience feel about the topic? What can you do to create or reinforce a positive attitude?]
· Expectations: [Why will your audience be present for your speech? What are they expecting to hear?]
· Demographics: [Describe the audience’s demographics. How might those factors influence your presentation?]
· Setting: [What will your speech setting be?]
Purpose: [Write a specific purpose that expresses in action form what you hope to achieve with your speech.]
Statement: [Write a single declarative sentence expressing the theme or central idea of your speech.]
Organizational Pattern: [Enter the organizational pattern used for your main points.]
[Replace the bracketed information with the contents of your speech. Revise the outline by editing your points, rearranging them if necessary, and adding supporting points.]