[Solved by Experts] Submit One Main Post
Identify and visit at least one fitness website to determine the variety of protein and amino acid supplements being promoted to build muscle mass.
In a short report:
- Determine the daily cost of using such supplements, according to the package directions.
- Compare the daily cost of using a protein or amino acid supplement to the cost of consuming a nutritionally adequate diet.
- Identify any potential risks of using protein or amino acid supplements.
- Give your opinion on the effectiveness of nutritional protein and amino acid supplements.
- Based on your research would you recommend protein or amino acid supplements?
- Explain your answers.
The minimum requirements for class discussions are to respond directly to the discussion prompt and to respond to at least two other posts, by other students or the instructor, by the end of the week. The discussion will close on the due date and will NOT be reopened for a late submission.
Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt by Thursday at 11:59 PM ET. This should be a substantive response (between 75 -150 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities. You may use resources in addition to your textbook that supports your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s) using APA format in-text citations and reference lists. You can review APA formatting here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html