[Solved by Experts] Television Episode Depicting Self
Observation Techniques: Film Analysis
This week, you will analyze a three- to five-minute segment of a movie or a television episode depicting self-serving bias and self-perception.
After watching the movie segment, create a report on your analysis. In your report:
- Mention the name of the movie.
- Describe the setting and overall storyline of the movie.
- Describe the main characters in the observed movie section.
- Describe the situation that you analyzed and interpret the action of the characters depicting self-serving bias and self-perception.
- Draw conclusions based on social psychological concepts and theories.
Using APA format, be sure to parenthetically cite your sources, and Reference on a separate page.