[Solved by Experts] Week 1 Projectassignment Due
- Week 1 ProjectAssignment Due March 28 at 11:59 PMBefore beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting.
In this course, you will progressively work on a system implementation process in six stages:
- Week 1: System planning
- Week 2: System analysis
- Week 3: System selection
- Week 4: System implementation
- Week 5: User training and system maintenance
- This week you will start with system planning while considering the following components:
- Describe a fictional healthcare organization: type, size of staff, and amount and type of patients it is able to serve.
- Establish the need for a system.
- Set achievable goals and objectives.
- Allocate a budget.
- Identify a project manager (a fictitious name and title) and project team (fictitious names and titles).
- Determine whether to build in-house or acquire from outside, and support your decision with reasoning.
- Set a timeline for system implementation or project completion.
- To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Your assignment should be addressed in a 2- to 3-page document.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.