[Solved by Experts] Work Following Apa Guidelines
Follow the following steps to complete your assignment:
- Create a diet and exercise plan for three days. Incorporate all parts of physical fitness (endurance, strength and flexibility). Remember, you do not need to meet all fitness goals each day.
- Use the Diet and Exercise Plan Template (table) to plan your diet and exercise for the three days. You could use a second copy of this template as a place to record what you actually ate or the exercise that you actually did.
- If at all possible, follow your plan for three consecutive days. During the three days note down everything that you consume as you did for project 1. Measure the time spent on household chores, and any physical exercise. Note type of activity and intensity of effort. Also include in your note how you felt, hunger level, muscle soreness, level of fatigue and any changes in your sleep.
- Write a report on this project in a MS word document. Please write in full sentences, research and reference properly:
- Format your work following APA guidelines, including a title page stating your name, course number, session, instructor name and title.
- The body of your report should have a minimum of 1,500 words for full credit.
- References are on a separate page; please include a minimum of three references in this assignment (textbook, NutritionCalc Plus, and an outside academic reference).
- You may use the first person in this report, as you discuss your nutrition and fitness profile.
Answer the following questions in your written report:
- Did I like my food choices for the three days of record? Was I hungry or did I eat enough to keep me satisfied?
- How did my dietary intake for the three days compare to the recommended levels. How did the dietary plan differ from your food record from Project 1?
- Did I meet dietary requirements for macronutrients and micronutrients?
- Did I meet recommendations for physical exercise? What would I need to improve and change in order to increase physical fitness over the next three months? What is a good goal for physical fitness for me?
- What was the most important topic covered in this course? How will you incorporate information learned in this class into your life?