The probability that event A will occur is 40%, while the probability that event B will occur is 60%

The probability that event A will occur is 40%, while the probability that event B will occur is 60%.
What is the probability that event A or event B will occur, if the events are indendent?
a. 20%
b. 24%
c. 76%
d. 100%
Thank you .

 

Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original. Try us today!